Toiyabe offers Medical services to all patients.
Toiyabe Indian Health Project’s Medical department offers quality, comprehensive outpatient medical care to patients of all ages.
- Allergy shots
- Comprehensive family planning (including oral contraception, Depo-Provera, barrier methods, and IUD placement)
- Counseling and referral to outside providers for natural family planning and adoption
- Diagnosis and treatment of common eye, ear, nose and throat diseases with referral as necessary to specialists
- Geriatric medicine
- HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C counseling and testing services
- Management of all forms of chronic disease (especially diabetes, chronic lung disease, COPD, hypertension, renal disease, cardiac disease, and arthritis)
- Management of common psychiatric disorders (including anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and depression)
- Monthly nursing home rounds for patients in nursing homes in Bishop
- Orthopedics (including trauma and fracture care)
- Outpatient surgery (skin and soft tissue tumors of moderate size removed, laceration repair, and incision and drainage of abscesses)
- Sports medicine
Call and schedule your next visit with Toiyabe today!
Appointment scheduling: Our medical department is currently accepting all patients. Call to schedule your next appointment!
For general information about the Medical Department, please call us:
Medical Department Director: Summer Frazier, MD, Chief Medical Officer