News & Events
Native American exemption form
Download here »
New Job Opportunities
Who We AreToiyabe is a consortium of 7 federally recognized tribes and 2 indian communities and our annual funding agreement includes all 7 tribes.... The tribes and indian communities include:
- Antelope Valley Indian Community
- Big Pine Paiute Tribe of the Owens Valley
- Bishop Paiute Tribe
- Bridgeport Indian Reservation
- Fort Independence Indian Reservation
- Kutzad Ka Paiute Tribe (Lee Vining)
- Lone Pine Paiute-Shoshone Reservation
- Utu Utu Gwaitu Tribe (Benton)
- Timbisha Shoshone Tribe (Death Valley)
Our values are based on improving the quality of life for all member tribes and empowering Indian communities to be physically, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally healthy.
REQUEST FOR BIDSToiyabe is requesting bids from qualified individuals and/or businesses interested in providing the following services for the 2014-2015 Fiscal Year (Delayed start of term - Beginning November 1, 2014 – Ending September 30, 2015).
- Groundskeeping Services – Lone Pine Clinic site
- Physical Activity Instruction & Classes (multiple locations available)
- Podiatry Services for Bishop and Lone Pine Diabetic Clinics
- Courier Services (services between Lone Pine Clinic and Bishop Clinic daily)
- **Janitorial Services for the following facilities only – Lone Pine Clinic, Dialysis Unit, and Coleville Clinic site. **Other facilities may become available to bid on at a future date and will be announced.
For more information on a specific service or to request a specific bid packet, please contact Toiyabe Administration at 760-873-8464.
Bishop Paiute Tribal TERO regulations apply to services provided on the Bishop Paiute Reservation. A TERO Contractors Meeting will be scheduled and announced at a future date.
Bids will be reviewed and selected based upon bid amount, qualifications, experience, references, and other relevant factors. Bidders may be contacted to answer questions or provide clarification regarding bids.
Deadline to submit bids: By 5:00pm on Friday, October 3, 2014.
SUBMIT BID IN A SEALED ENVELOPE CLEARLY MARKED WITH THE SERVICE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PROVIDING. SUBMIT A SEPARATE BID FOR EACH SERVICE AND LOCATION TO:
The mission of Toiyabe Indian Health Project, Inc. (TIHP) is to improve and establish programs, policies and actions which focus on developing and maintaining healthy individuals, families and Indian communities while fostering tribal sovereignty, self-sufficiency and cultural values.