News & Events
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Toiyabe Indian Health Project, Inc. will hold a hearing on Thursday, July 30, 2015 @ 6:00 pm, at the Tribal Community Center located on 405 North Barlow Lane, Bishop, California. The purpose of the public hearing will be to give citizens an opportunity to evaluate and comment on the District’s intent to submit an application to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Rural Development, Community Facility loan and grant program. The application seeks $14,528,000.00 in funding for the development of a new healthcare facility on the Bishop Paiute Reservation.
Learn More »
Toiyabe Community Education Financial Assistance Program
Learn More »
Native American exemption form
Download here »
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Physician Assistant - Coleville Clinic
Staff Dentist - Bishop/Coleville/Lone Pine
Certified Dialysis Patient Care Technician
View Full Job Details »
Community Wellness Program Communications Contractor
The Toiyabe Community Wellness Program (CWP) is requesting bids to undertake contracted communications work for the time period of October 1, 2015 - September 30, 2016.
Deadline to submit bid is 5:00pm (PDT) on:
Friday, September 18, 2015.
DOWNLOAD FULL BID NOTICE »
2015 - 2016 BID NOTICES
Toiyabe is requesting bids from qualified individuals and/or businesses interested in providing the following services for the 2015-2016 Fiscal Year (Beginning October 1, 2015 – Ending September 30, 2016).
Click Bid title for full download!
- Grounds keeping Services – Lone Pine Clinic site
- Janitorial Services for all facilities – Bishop, Coleville and Lone Pine Clinic sites
- Carpet & Floor Cleaning – All Bishop Facilities, Coleville Clinic, and Lone Pine Clinic Facilities
- Physical Activity Instruction & Classes (multiple locations available)
- Podiatry Services for Bishop, Coleville and Lone Pine Diabetic Clinics
- Courier Services (services between Lone Pine Clinic and Bishop Clinic daily)
- Acupuncture Services for Family Services Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program Clients
- Catering – (multiple functions and locations)
For more information on a specific service or to request a specific bid
packet, please contact Toiyabe Human Resource Department at 760-873-8464 extension 224/330.
Bishop Paiute Tribal TERO regulations apply to services provided on the Bishop Paiute Reservation. A TERO Compliance Plan Agreement must be completed (download here) and submitted for any person/business providing services on the Bishop Paiute Reservation. Failure to comply with TERO Regulations may result in bid not be considered.
Bids will be reviewed and selected based upon bid amount, qualifications, experience, references, and other relevant
factors. Bidders may be contacted to answer questions or provide clarification regarding bids.
Deadline to submit bids: By 5:00pm on Friday, September 18, 2015.
Who We AreToiyabe is a consortium of 7 federally recognized tribes and 2 indian communities and our annual funding agreement includes all 7 tribes.... The tribes and indian communities include:
- Antelope Valley Indian Community
- Big Pine Paiute Tribe of the Owens Valley
- Bishop Paiute Tribe
- Bridgeport Indian Reservation
- Fort Independence Indian Reservation
- Kutzad Ka Paiute Tribe (Lee Vining)
- Lone Pine Paiute-Shoshone Reservation
- Utu Utu Gwaitu Tribe (Benton)
- Timbisha Shoshone Tribe (Death Valley)
Our values are based on improving the quality of life for all member tribes and empowering Indian communities to be physically, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally healthy.
The mission of Toiyabe Indian Health Project, Inc. (TIHP) is to improve and establish programs, policies and actions which focus on developing and maintaining healthy individuals, families and Indian communities while fostering tribal sovereignty, self-sufficiency and cultural values.