News & Events
Toiyabe Community Education Financial Assistance Program
Learn More »
October 10, 2014…Toiyabe Wins Prestigious National Grant
Download Press Release »
Native American exemption form
Download here »
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Community Prevention Worker
View Full Job Details »
Who We AreToiyabe is a consortium of 7 federally recognized tribes and 2 indian communities and our annual funding agreement includes all 7 tribes.... The tribes and indian communities include:
- Antelope Valley Indian Community
- Big Pine Paiute Tribe of the Owens Valley
- Bishop Paiute Tribe
- Bridgeport Indian Reservation
- Fort Independence Indian Reservation
- Kutzad Ka Paiute Tribe (Lee Vining)
- Lone Pine Paiute-Shoshone Reservation
- Utu Utu Gwaitu Tribe (Benton)
- Timbisha Shoshone Tribe (Death Valley)
Our values are based on improving the quality of life for all member tribes and empowering Indian communities to be physically, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally healthy.
REQUEST FOR BIDS - INDEPENDENT AUDITOR
Toiyabe Indian Health Project is seeking bids to conduct annual Fiscal Audti for FY14/15 ending Septermber 30, 2015. Experience in healthcare agency audits preferred.
Selected firm would enter a one-year contract, with the possibility of extension for two additonal years.
1) Single Audit per OMB circular A133
2) Indirect Cost Proposal
3) Medicare Cost Proposal for the Clinics
4) Medicate Cost Proposal for the Dialysis Unit
5) IRS Tax Return form 990
6) California Tax Return form 199
7) California Form RRF-!
8) Single Audit Clearing House Forms for submission of Audit
All documents must be submitted by federal/state deadlines, as determined by fiscal-year end. Thirty-five (35) copies required for dissemination to granting agencies and board members.
Attention: Fiscal Department - Toiyabe Indian Health Project:
52 Tu Su Lane, Bishop, CA 93514
or email: email@example.com
For Questions email, or call 760-873-6111x237
The mission of Toiyabe Indian Health Project, Inc. (TIHP) is to improve and establish programs, policies and actions which focus on developing and maintaining healthy individuals, families and Indian communities while fostering tribal sovereignty, self-sufficiency and cultural values.