The Family Services Youth Prevention Program organizes drug and alcohol free activities for youth.
Youth activities include:
- Boys and girls group through the school year, covering the TIHP service area of Inyo and Mono County
- Prep hikes followed by the Trade Walk
- Tribal PREP covering teen responsibility, pregnancy, STDs, STIs, and HIV prevention
- Youth conferences – Youth Leader Summit and the Youth Health Summit
- Nuumu Life Skills for K-5th grades
- Indigenous Games
- Individual Sessions
- Creative Writing
- Signs of Suicide (SOS) and self-injury
- Healing Our Own People (HOOP) and historical trauma
For information about the Youth Prevention Program contact:
Earl Lent at email@example.com
or call 760-873-6394.